quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2009

the comeback of the son the of this blog


hi you all, this blog is back to life after being forgotten for ages (something like one or two years?).
this time life took me to places, I met people, I've published a bunch of other blogs and internet pages. so why this comeback, would you ask. it just happened that again I was chosen to get a grant in another country (England this time, thanks British Council), and bringing this blog back can help join the histories of two different experiences, but very much the same: United States and England.
I have just arrived so don't expect much for now, but in a while i will explain the reasons and what I am doing here.
I just want to mention that I am hosted by my dear friends Lynn and Chris in their house in east London, and I hope the photo can tell something about them.

Nenhum comentário: