domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009

day 14

Day 14

I am at Swansea now, "the ugly, lovely Swansea". I am seated on a pub, as my internet connection failed on the B&B room. To get here was a long day. It was very misty, rainy day. In the morning I was considering if I should really try to come, but I just decided for it. I had no place to stay, and it was an ugly day. But I came anyway, took the train from Pembroke, which was late for about an hour, had a very noisy company of five children and rain. As I came to the city I went to the Tourist Information Bureau where I could book a room for me. I realize that these bureaus are the best for when you don’t have a place. The charge you 2 pound for booking, but they always find a place according with your budget and plans. Fair enough.

I still had time to make some little shopping, but basically my idea is to take it easy today and get ready for the next few days at the Gower Peninsula and perhaps Beacon Park.

I have my map on the ancient monuments and some time. I will return to London only on the 20th, and from there I will probably have time to rest before travel again. I should try to go to Scotland, and to the south too. Orkney and Norwich is in my plans. I don’t think I have time and money for all this but I will try.
No images today, sorry.

Nenhum comentário: