sexta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2008

nobody cares

yes I know, yes I know...

This week happened something that shows how the goodwill of some can be used by other's profit. And this also traces the line between the commercial and non commercial uses of anonymous thousands of images posted everyday in the internet. The one above is one of them.
it belongs to Liz Henry and is posted in her Flickr page. I just grab it and put it here. Nobody cares about my blog anyway and I am not taking any financial advantage of it. But when it comes to the use of the same kind image by a big corporation like Virgin how does it works?
I mean, these are the guys that are supposed to have multimillionaire budgets for adversements but they choose to take a photo like that based in the idea of the criative commons.
here's the link for the whole thing here.

Nenhum comentário: