segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2008

mother tongue at birth


I heard that newborns can recognize mother tongue at birth, so it's better start this newborn blog writing in english.
For all those of you reading these lines, it must be clear that I am brasilian spending some time in New York, and this blog is intended to be my e-pad somehow.
I don't actually have a proposal for it, apart fixing my impressions of the city, the people I meet and things that I listen. There will be a bunch of links and some of mine obscure researches, but not only. I hope this place can be useful to place some brasilian stuff in it. Also it can be a start for others to come after me.
Any comments you can leave in the link below, and those interested in contact me personally must adress email to everderame@gmail.com.
Hope you enjoy it.

Nenhum comentário: